Re: "debian menu" in gnome's "Applications" menu

<quote who="Marcos Pinto">

> OR just freakin' let users know what they need to change in the code to do
> it themselves.  providing a patch might be nice, too

I should "just freakin'" what? With that kind of encouragement, I don't have
an inkling of interest in finding it or, god forbid, providing a patch to
help you out. Are you sure your attitude is appropriate for someone asking a
favour?

- Jeff

   She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had already lost
                                    it.