Rendezvous/mDNS/zeroconf in Nautilus

Hello!

I've been trying to get Rendezvous-compatible services discovery in
Nautilus working, that should be in Gnome 2.8 (I use unstable on that
machine), as per upstream release notes.

I had no luck, however. Windows networks show up fine, as do my mDNS-
enabled servers (two WWW and FTP testservers) in mDNSBrowse _http._tcp
and in the Rendezvous plugin for Internet Explorer (by Apple).

Is this supposed to work in sid Gnome? Any special packages I have
to install?

TIA
/ralph