GNOME 2.6: alternative folder actions

Hello.

After upgrading to GNOME 2.6 I lost the possibility of adding
alternative folder actions (like 'xmms -e' for enqueuing a folder
of music files in XMMS or 'gthumb' for browsing a folder of images
with gThumb).

If I go to the folder properties and to the 'Open With' tab I can add
other actions, but they don't appear when I right click on a folder
afterwards (as it happens after assigning different actions to file
types). Am I missing something, or doesn't Nautilus provide different
folder actions any longer?

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
     The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions
     grow where only one grew before.                  -- Thorstein Veblen