Re: Error on startup

I had this problem for ages. Assumed it was due to a slightly borked up
xfree86 config (as that's what the message implies), but then noticed it
only happened for one particular user.

Ended up deleting relevant bits of my .gconf tree, and it went away.

Rob

--
Robert Hart <enxrah@nottingham.ac.uk>
University of Nottingham