Re: GNOME 2.8: Mounts all partitions on logon

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 09:59:28AM +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing a strange regression in GNOME 2.8: On login (probably)
> g-v-m mount all partitions marked noauto,user in fstab.
>
> This keeps repeating itself every time I log out and back in.
>
> Can anyone reproduce? Any ideas who is to blame?

This is gnome-volume-manager's doing. There is a bug open for it
(#271551). This morning i've sent a mail[0] to the utopia mailing for opinions
how we can limit this behaviour.

It's a feature btw not a regression :)

  Sjoerd
0: http://lists.gnome.org/archives/utopia-list/2004-September/msg00009.html
--
Well, you know, no matter where you go, there you are.
		-- Buckaroo Banzai