Re: Messege: Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning-1

I didn't realize there was a version of solaris for debian? Sounds
pretty l33t. Where can I l33ch0r it?

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Amel TALBI wrote:

> Hello,
> I execute the gabber 0.8.7 under solaris, when I click on the "view history" button I have this message "Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1"
> what does it mean? and why it come?
> is there a solution?
> Amel

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."