Re: What package provides the 'This program has died unexpectedly' dialog?

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 14:19 +0200, Bart-Jan Vrielink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> See subject. I might want to file a bug on it, or see if some bug
> already is filed.
> The popup alerting me that an application (Evolution, which usually
> behaves fine on my system) has died (on :0.1) appears on :0.0 instead.
> Not a big problem, but the 'restart' option it offers me does restart
> the application on :0.0 instead of :0.1

bug-buddy.

But the actual execution of the application would be in libgnomeui, take
a look at "libgnomeui/gnome_segv.c".

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating
for while.