Re: nautilus and FTP

So what's wrong with ftp://username@host (without the :password thing)?

> > option with somebody peaking behind your back:) The annoying thing is that
> > documentation is out of sync with application.
> >
> Ah, yes that's very true, I'd say file a bug report on the doc being out
> of sync. And maybe there are other solutions, hence the cc to the
> mailing list again (I hit the wrong button when replying to your mail in
> the first place ;)
>
>  -- Steven M. Ottens (debian ad minst dod net)

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz@ULYSSIS.Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."