nautilus and FTP

Hi,

How do I connect to FTP server with Nautilus by using my own login and password and not anonymously? I use gnome 2.6 and up to date Sid. Help talks about Add Network Place object in Places -> Computer and about New Server object in Applications -> Network Servers which I should click, but I do not see these objects in places mentioned. Is this somehow configurable and I do not have the option turned on? Or is documentation out of date and out of place? Should I file the bug?

Vaidotas Zemlys