Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

<quote who="Martin-Éric Racine">

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > One of the major complaints about GTK+ and GNOME since... forever... has
> > been the old file selector. I'm sure that anyone even vaguely familiar
> > with the GNOME project would be aware of that -> as I'm sure you are.
> > :-)
>
> The Ximian selector which Debian had applied until Gnome 2.4 was no source
> of complain, was it?

... no, because that was the Ximian file selector patch. Are you just trying
to be argumentative without even bothering to check the context of the
thread?

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

  "Linux continues to have almost as much soul as James Brown." - Forrest
                                 Cook, LWN