Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> Bastien, and who are you to decree what our users will use or not ?  Or is
> this a grand scheme to bring the gnome users back to the stoneage of
> computing or something such ?

It's not decree, it's post-analysis. This is so amazingly off-topic here,
you should really ask about this on the GNOME usability list - that way,
you'll (at least sometimes) be talking to the informed decision makers about
it, instead of a bunch of backseat drivers like us.

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne