Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> The point is to hide features that only power-users will use. Let me
> know when you see someone on a Mac or Windows using tab completion,
> right? ;)

All Windows boxes I have used were setup to enable tab completion. Heck, the
trick was shown to me by an MSCE college at the previous job and is dead easy.
One Windows registry key to change and bingo.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.iki.fi/q-funk/