[Offer for NMU] Please reupload gimp-print unchanged with urgency=high

Hello,
gimpprint is one of the packages involved in the cupsys dependency
chain. We have been trying to get libcupsys2-gnutls10 into testing
for more than a month now and it (probably) would have gone in tonight
if you had not made a new upload of gimppprint, resetting the waiting
period.

Please shorten the waiting time by re-uploading with urgency=high
today or giving permission to NMU. (If you cannot manage today before
19:00 UTC do not bother.)

cups is currently blocking about 400 packages including KDE and GNOME.
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=cupsys
            thanks, cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"