Re: gedit and tabs [SOLVED]

Hi,

On 2004.07.08 21:00, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
I can't seem to change the way tabs are set in gedit (2.6.1-1). Changes of "tabs width" and "insert spaces instead of tabs" via Edit/ Preferences/Editor are just ignored, so I'm stuck with a Tabs width of 8 and tabs, no spaces, inserted. Any idea what might be wrong there?

I don't know why, but after completing my daily updating session this morning and restarting gnome everything worked fine: tabs are converted to spaces and their number also corresponds to the one I set.

Sorry for the noise,

Andreas