mouse cursor issue

	Hi

I'm running sid, and a couple of weeks ago I began to have two mouse
cursors.. the first one is a cool one (themeable?) that I can use,
and the second is a dummy traditional one.

Using sawfish, the dummy cursor doesn't disappear at all. Using metacity
it does disappear when moving a window, and in fvwm-session it disappears
when resizing a window... It reappears though when switching to VT and
back.

strange, huh? This is on my IBM Thinkpad, and I do have two mice
configured (the joystick and an external PS2-mouse), but disabling one or
the another doesn't do anything (besides annoying me more =).

ps. any guesses when GNOME 2.6 will hit sarge? We're about to change our
default environment due September (200+ machines, 10k potential users),
and it's a bit pointless to compare KDE3.2.x to GNOME 2.4.2..