Re: Time to ask for glade's removal ?

On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 20:28, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> Gnucash is one such piece of software that is indispensible and for which no
> gnome-2 replacement exists. Until someone has upgraded it to use GTK2, I would
> appreciate it if whatever tools are used to edit or fix it are still available.
> Therefore, I support the suggestion of leaving it in for Sarge.

Hm, good point.

However, maybe it is a good time to run through the list of packages
which depend on GTK+ 1 and see how many of them are actually used, and
get the dead/unmaintained packages removed.  For example, bonobo-conf is
only used by old versions of Evolution, so that can be removed now.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com