Re: Grey Industrial

Le jeu 10/06/2004 à 19:29, Markus Riester a écrit :
> If you don't want a "Industrial" and a "Industrial Grey" in the theme
> preferences, could some one tell me, where i can get the old gtkrc file?

I intend to ship both in the future. Meanwhile, you can get the new
(grey) version from the subversion repository:
http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/pkg-gnome/desktop/trunk/gtk-industrial-engine/gtk2-engine/gtk-2.0/gtkrc.in?view=markup&rev=1079
(just replace the pixmap path at the beginning of the file).
--
Josselin Mouette                  /\./\
                                                 pouet