Re: gconf craziness

More information I didn't have earlier/forgot.
During the flicks, along with the gtk theme, the nautilus icon theme
changes back and forth too.

After several flicks I either get the "There was an error starting the
GNOME Settings Daemon." citing "The last error message was: Child
process did not give an error message, unknown failure occurred", OR the
crash dialog telling me gnome-session crashed with an option to restart
it, cancel it or inform developers.

I'm amazed I'm having these problems on my i386 and not the powerpc,
it's usually the other way around :)

John.

--
GPG: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
WEB: http://www.johnleach.co.uk