acme has disappeared in GNOME 2.6, is that normal ?

First of all, a great thank to all of you who made GNOME 2.6 possible in
sid !

After upgrading to GNOME 2.6 on my sid box, I've just realized that acme
is no longer supported under GNOME 2.6.

If I look to the upstream web page, I see that there does not seem to be
an acme 2.6 release (even on the GNOME 2.6.1 ftp area).

Is there a replacement package for acme or is that stuff being obsolete
in GNOME 2.6 ?

Could you point me to the best way of handling multimedia keystrokes in
GNOME 2.6 ?

Thanks a lot and keep on debianizing ! :-)

Alexis.

* Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
* http://www.sukria.net
"All mail clients suck. Mutt just sucks less." - http://www.mutt.org