Re: Gnome 2.6 build environment

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 14:52 +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Christian Weeks <christian.weeks@oracle.com> writes:
>
> > Hi there,
> > I'm trying to build the upstream quick-lounge applet pending upload by
> > the maintainer (I miss it so much already :( )
> >
> Thanks for the reminder. In fact, I alredy had it packaged but forgot
> to upload - it's uploading now.
Great, thanks. I look forward to it.

[ ...snip...]
> > cweeks-lap:~/wibble/quick-lounge-applet-2.1.0.is.2.1.1# apt-get install
> > gnome-core-devel
> >
> Try stashing in a '-t experimental'.

Thanks, silly me. Sadly it still doesn't work. It looks like the
gnomeprint-dev stuff is not able to load because of broken dependencies
with the cups experimental stuff.

cweeks-lap:/home/cpw# apt-get -t experimental install gnome-core-devel
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  gnome-core-devel: Depends: libgtksourceview-dev (>= 1.0.0) but it is
not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
cweeks-lap:/home/cpw# apt-get -t experimental install
libgtksourceview-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libgtksourceview-dev: Depends: libgnomeprintui2.2-dev (>= 2.6) but it
is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
cweeks-lap:/home/cpw# apt-get -t experimental install
libgnomeprintui2.2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libgnomeprintui2.2-dev: Depends: libgnomeprint2.2-dev (>= 2.1.7) but
it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
cweeks-lap:/home/cpw# apt-get -t experimental install
libgnomeprint2.2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libgnomeprint2.2-dev: Depends: libgnomeprint2.2-0 (= 2.6.1-3) but
2.6.0-3 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

Thanks for your help,
Christian