Re: Colour Browser

Hello David,

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 18:05, David A Knight wrote:

> I'm not aware of an applet. If you use Screem for your CSS then it has
> color selector that can grab colours from anywhere.

Currently just using gedit which is fast on my venerable system. Just
popped over to the Screem website, looks good. Particularly like the
Intelliclose, just the thing next time I am lost in a forest of divs.

> Alternatively build the attached source with
>
> gcc -o colorsel color.c `pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags --libs`
>
> and you will have a nice simple colour selector.

Hey thats nifty. Just the thing. Two good tips for the price of one
posting.

Regards,
Iain.