Re: 2.6 in unstable status?

Le Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:02:03 -0400
John McCutchan <ttb@tentacle.dhs.org> a _crit:

> Should this start with at least moving gtk+-2.4 in to unstable?

Speaking of GTK 2.4, i upgraded all GTK (pango, atk, glib, gtk), to the
ones in experimental this afternoon. Everythin went ok, but my Gnome 2.4
was no longer able to display my SVG icons (from the gorilla theme in
gnome-theme-extras).

I upgraded librsvg from experimental and gnome-themes-extra from
unstable, and the problem was fixed (my gorilla icons went back). Do not
know where the problem came from exactly, i think it was librsvg.

I'm running Sarge thought. Maybe this problem doesn't occur in Sid.

--
Julien P. aka JMG