gnome-devel and gnome-core devel of experimental

Hi,

I'm trying to get ORBit2 from GNOME CVS compiled on my heavily
experimental/unstable box.

As there's no gnome-core-devel meta package in experimental for 2.6:

        skyblue@roadrunner:~/apps/cvs/ORBit2$ ./autogen.sh
        checking for autoconf >= 2.53...
          testing autoconf2.50... found 2.59
        checking for automake >= 1.6...
          testing automake-1.7... found 1.7.9
        checking for libtool >= 1.5...
          testing libtoolize... found 1.5a
        checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
          testing pkg-config... found 0.15.0
        checking for gtk-doc >= 1.0...
          testing gtkdocize... found 1.1
        Checking for required M4 macros...
          libtool.m4 not found
        Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
        ***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build ORBit2
          were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
          macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
          ACLOCAL_PATH?

is what I get. What libtool do I have to apt-get?
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
|          |  Software developer, IT consultant
|    FRONT |