add network place gnome 2.6

Hi,

Browsing through gnome 2.6 help I found these lines
To add a network place, perform the following steps:
1. Open the file manager and choose Places ->Computer . Alternatively, double- click on the Computer object on the Desktop. A file object window is displayed. 2. Double-click on the Add Network Place object. The Add Network Place dialog is displayed. Enter the details of the server in the dialog, as follows.

The problem is that there is no Add Network Place object. I can connect to ftp sites using File->Connect to server, but when I disconnect, the icon is gone, and to connect again, I have to retype everything again. Is this a bug? Or is there some gconf key I should set?

I'm using up to date Sid with Gnome 2.6 from experimental.

Mpiktas