Re: how to easily get gnome 2.6 out of experimental ?

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> What is the current best practice for installing all of gnome 2.6 from
> experimental ? I tried apt-get install -t experimental gnome, but this
> didn't work.

The gnome meta-package is a pretty big set, so might be harder to resolve
than smaller sets such as gnome-core or gnome-desktop-environment. I'd
recommend the latter.

- Jeff

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien