Re: nautilus2.6 + nfs +fam

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 06:53:13PM +0300, Mpiktas wrote:

 > I have a cdrom, and everything is working fine. Mount a CD, watch a
 > movie,  unmount, and nautilus unmounts even if there are open
 > nautilus windows of CD.  Hopefully for me the fam saga has ended:)

 You are doing it wrong then :-)

 $ mount /cdrom
 $ nautilus / & > /dev/null 2>&1
 $ umount /cdrom
 umount: /cdrom: device is busy
 umount: /cdrom: device is busy
 $ kill %1
 $ umount /cdrom

 Note that I'm not opening the mount directory, I'm only looking at the
 directory directly above it.

Unfortunately the same happens for me. Nautilus doesn't want unmount directory, if there is a open directory above it. Hopefully, this situation at least for me occurs rarely. Ussualy I want to unmount the directory, when I'm browsing it.

Mpiktas