Re: Keyboard doesn't work under Gnome 2.6.

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 04:21:33PM +0200, Arnaud Patard (Rtp) wrote:
> There was two bugs with the multimedia keybindings. They are both
> fixed with the 2.6.0.3 version of control-center. The corresponding
> package will be uploaded today. Please, test it.

With 2.6.0.3 if i use a ``multimedia key'' it always tells me that that
key is already used for ``Launch Help Browser''. If i try to bind a
multimedia key to ``Launch Help Browser'' it tells me it's already in
use for ``Log Out''. Note that these are the first and second entry in
the list.

Normal keys work fine.

  Sjoerd
--
The difference between reality and unreality is that reality has so
little to recommend it.