Re: Getting rid of gnutls5

On 2004-04-03 Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Andreas Metzler">
>>> This should just be removed.

>> Why? Is it useless? Is it outdated, what is its successor? (These are no
>> rhethorical questions, I honestly do not know, I am using neither KDE
>> nor Gnome myself.)

> Nautilus is not a web browser, and is rapidly moving away from the random
> viewer plugins model. The Epiphany and Galeon ones should be removed too, if
> they haven't already.

Hello,
If I interpret 'apt-cache search  nautilus' correctly they already
have, the currently available plugins are nautilus-apotheke (CVS
viewer), nautilus-cd-burner, nautilus-gtkhtml, nautilus-media.

However this this reasoning seems to be too weak to allow me as
bystander to request nautilus-gtkhtml's removal (it seems to be almost
bug-free), OTOH its maintainer could.
               cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"