gnome-terminal ctrl-pgup doesn't work well anymore

Hi,

since I updated to gtk2.4 (but still with gnome2.4), gnome-terminal's
keys to switch to the prev/next tab don't work well: when I'm not on the
first tab, ctrl-pgup switches correctly to the previous tab. But when
I'm already on the first tab, it now prints a ";5~" in then shell,
instead of doing nothing as previously. It seems like when it can't
switch a tab, it directly sends the key to the underlying application.

I tried resetting the hotkeys settings in gnome-terminal's prefs, it did
nothing.

Any hint ?

	Xav