Re: sawfish crashes X with 4.3.0

I finally figured out the problem.  In the X ServerLayout section I had:

       Option          "XkbDisable"

I read somewhere to do that for doing some keybindings of non-standard keycodes. (Dell Latitude D800 volume/mute buttons.) Commenting that out fixed the crashes. At least I haven't crashed for about 12 hours. Both sawfish and metacity seemed to be working just fine, so I'm back to sawfish since it's much smarter.

Thanks for the help though.  :-)

As for joining the list, I read the archives regularly. Things have been very stable with Debian + Gnome lately, so kudos to those who put in the work.

-Chris