Documenation is broken

Hi,

If you don't know *all* packages with xml documentations who uses
dh_scrollkeeper or a hack in debian/rules to replace remote DTD by local
DTD are now broken (the local path has changed) see bug #231588

Now, to solve this bug I've uploaded a new scrollkeeper package with xml
catalog support, thus now all packages with xml documenattions and omf
files need to depends on scrollkeeper (>= 0.3.14-5)

I'll also file a bug report against debhelper to remove dh_scrollkeeper.

Christian