Re: Rebuild against new gnutls?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:23:03 +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> I've a package here that needs libgnutls10, but installing the
> development packages for that removes libgnome2-dev which it also needs.
> Is there any chance of making sure that the 2.4.2 packages get built
> against libgnutls10?

Ivo informed me that there has been a thread about this on debian-devel
already; see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200401/msg02126.html

Ray
--
"But if you look carefully at their [Microsoft's] encryption algorithm, they
simply XOR the password with 'susageP', Pegasus spelled backwards. Pegasus