Re: metacity and #226961

hi,

> is that a problem for somebody ?

yep, a huge one....
i'm forced by my company to use the company laptops instead of a private
one, so i have to cope with this little unusable unprecise rubber nipple
on the tecra 8200 instead of a touchpad. i like to use borderless (only
a top bar) metacity themes, so i have a space of about 2px to click on
for window raising....ever tried to punch a twine through a needles eye
with a sledgehammer ? its totally annopying and has a retarding effect
on my workflow.

i m a fulltime sid user, so i expect things to be broken sometimes, but
keeping this behavior in mc would make me change my wm.

> Cheers,
>
> Sebastien Bacher

ciao
	oli