Re: Unified SystemTools Menu and Synaptic

Am So, den 16.11.2003 schrieb Ross Burton um 23:11:
> I believe that Preferences needs to be split into Desktop prefs and
> System prefs.  Personally I'm feeling lonely on behalf of
> gnome-cups-manager as I put it in Desktop Prefs -> System Tools as g-s-t
> was there, and now its all alone! :(

We moved synaptic to the non-preferences "system tools" menu.

There already seems to be a gnome-vfs for system settings, but no
corresponding menu entry:

system-settings:///

By the way a greatly improved version of synaptic has been uploaded
today.

Regards,

Sebastian