Re: Auto-hide panel problem in 2.4

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 01:20:36AM +0100 Riccardo Gusso said:
> I am running debian unstable and I have recently upgraded to Gnome 2.4,
> before using the F. Peters repository, and now the official ones. Since
> the first time I upgraded, I got the following problem with the bottom
> panel: if I set it to auto-hide in its properties, it only disappears
> and never comes back. I was thinking there was some bug in the first

I had the same problem. Seems to be some strangeness done by the
unofficial packages. After deleting all GNOME-related files from my
home directory and thus forcing them to be recreated it worked.
This may be a bit of a radical approach but it worked for me.
On the other hand, on my mum's computer I never used the unofficial
packages and never had this problem in the first place.

  Chris

--
mailto: christian@vonkietzell.de           Jabber: cuboci@gammu.ath.cx

You had mail, but the super-user read it, and deleted it!