Re: Galeon is not working properly

Chris Eisley <chris@cepheus.net> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> I've been using Epiphany ever since it popped up, hating that
> browser's bookmark system all the way.

Me to. I do not find it very useful. My bookmarks file has a size of
100k and in Epiphany I have got 50 directories.

I gonna stay with Galeon or Firebird.

Martin
--
  www.bretschneidernet.de   OpenPGP_0x4EA52583      JID_breti@jabber.org
     (o__  (O_                        Mark Twain:

--
    www.bretschneidernet.de    OpenPGP_0x4EA52583        AIM_realfurbour
          (o_.'  (0_                     Mark Twain: