Re: please NMU gal2

christophe barbe <christophe@cattlegrid.net> writes:

> You seems to take it personnaly so I am sorry. I guess it's the word
> broken that you don't like. Nautilus is not the broken package anyway.

No problem, don't worry ;-)

You just said :

"It keeps a lot of gnome packages (evo, nautilus, ...) from autobuilding
against the last g2.4 libs (ie. gnome is broken on all archs except
i386)" ...

But that's not true, nautilus built on 9 archis ... I'm just correcting
that because I think saying that gnome is broken on all archs (except
i386) on the gtk-gnome list is not fair.

> gnome libs I have. I can't install the current nautilus (which would
> work fine I am sure) without loosing a lot of gnome apps that I need.
> I believe the culprit was gal2 and thanks to you the situation should
> improve now.

Ok, I hope it'll ok too ;-)

> Question: is it possible to indicate to the buildd servers that they
> could retry to build some packages as soon as the new gal2 is available
> (gtkhml3, evolution, ...)?

I don't think so, sorry ...

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher