Re: GNOME 2.4 packages

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 01:52:46PM +0100, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 07:02:36PM +1000, Andrew Lau wrote:
> > What's epiphany-browser and
> > galeon's status in testing looking like now? Should we give 2.2 a bit
> > more time to get ourselves at least one GNOME browser into testing?
>
> galeon:
> - testing script output looks confused. 1.2 has already been removed from
>   testing. Are you trying to remove it from unstable also? That wasn't
>   the plan. Could somebody please look at this.

No, the testing script has nothing to do with removals from unstable,
ever. The testing script just needs to be told to stop trying to remove
galeon, which is something aj needs to do. There are a number of other
similar cases.

aj's been busy for the last while, though, I think; I'll try to catch
him and get this sort of thing updated.