Re: GNOME 2.4 packages

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 07:02:36PM +1000, Andrew Lau wrote:
> What's epiphany-browser and
> galeon's status in testing looking like now? Should we give 2.2 a bit
> more time to get ourselves at least one GNOME browser into testing?

galeon:
- testing script output looks confused. 1.2 has already been removed from
  testing. Are you trying to remove it from unstable also? That wasn't
  the plan. Could somebody please look at this.

1 galeon and 3 epiphany build failures are due to mozilla.

Also waiting for mozilla in testing:
rc bugs:
#215067: mozilla can not build on arm
  (no comments added to report. I'm about to email debian-arm for help)
hppa, m68k build problems are probably just waiting to be built.

mozilla, galeon and epiphany should get to testing as soon as the arm
build problems are sorted out and other architectures catch up.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :