Re: GNOME 2.4 packages

Christian Mariallat wrote:
> Matthew Garrett <mjg59@srcf.ucam.org> writes:
>> Since when did "When used with Gnome 2.4 this unimportant bug will not
>> occur" mean "Epiphany needs 2.4 libraries"?
>
> Yes, otherwise tell me why this bug has been filed ?

It's a bug that will be fixed when Gnome 2.4 is in the same release as
Epiphany. However, it's a sufficiently cosmetic bug that saying Epiphany
*needs* 2.4 libraries is plainly untrue, and so it's not a good reason to
prevent Epiphany from entering testing while 2.2 libraries are still
there.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-linux.debian.maint.gtk.gnome@srcf.ucam.org
I am currently angry about: