Re: GNOME 2.4 packages

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:51:39PM +1000, Andrew Lau wrote:
> If I remember correctly, galeon was removed from testing due to the
> whole nautilus-galeon debacle. As nautilus is finally in testing, does
> galeon have a fair chance now? More importantly, will jumping the GNOME
> 2.4 bandwagon now be creating more hoops for us later?

As I see it (may Kamion correct me, he's my personal testing master ;)
galeon and ephy's only problem is mozilla and it's arm build failure
(due to a segfault during the build process). Galeon is currently
missing an arm build, and epiphany has been building ok on all the
arches that have tried it.

In short, get mozilla fixed, and galeon and ephy will be mostly ready to
go too.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach P�rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/