Re: gnome-velocity packages now incoming

El lun, 06-10-2003 a las 20:27, Sebastian Kapfer escribió:
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:30:14 +0200, Mpiktas wrote:
>
> > 2. Something wrong with displaying UTF-8. I have locale
> > lt_LT.iso8859-13, and I have some folders created with Nautilus, which
> > have utf-8 characters. Nautilus displays them correctly, Velocity does
> > not.
>
> Isn't that a bug in Nautilus then? Filenames are supposed to be stored in
> current locale's encoding, not UTF-8, right?

I don't understand it that way.

I think that the problem is that Nautilus recodes iso8859-13 automaticly
as UTF-8 and it renders that UTF-8 correctly, but Velocity renders
directly the iso8859-13 charset and thus it shows the filenames as
garbage.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín