Re: Gnome 2.4 revisted

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> >> when 2.4 comes out it should be just as stable as 2.2,
> >
> > Heh.
> >
> >   http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-23-report.html
>
> I don't see a problem, some bugs on that page are opened since 1.4
> Also you are not waiting for zero bug to release 2.4 ?

2.4, when it's released, won't be as stable as 2.2 is right now. While it is
stable, I'm not sure whether it will be as stable as 2.2 when it came out
either. Though, that has more to do with the new modules than anything else
(and weird panel stuff that Real Users end up finding, because it's
essentially a rewrite).

- Jeff

                 ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.