Re: Gnome 2.4

Hey, stableness should be proved by time not by feeling.
After using the modified garnome 0.25.1(upgraded most parts to Gnome 2.3.5
release), I had to say that Gnome 2.3.5 is very usable to some experienced
desktop users, but not enough stable to EVERYONE.
What we need is a really stable desktop env, not some fresh eye-candy like
RedHat9 which make most of my classmates become KDE user already.
I don't think Gnome 2.4 could reach the stable level to go into testing in
2 month after the release date. So, gnome 2.2 in testing must be done.
Of course, if there are enough time, I wish 2.4 could be in sarge.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos