Re: Gnome 2.4

I think this is a bad idea, when testing goes stable gnome 2.4
has to be in it. Lets not repeat the same mistakes of shipping a debian
with an out dated desktop. Gnome 2.4 is very stable, so I think the
focus should be on getting 2.4 in testing. 2.2 will be obsolete
in 3 weeks. Its a waste of resources to get something into testing
when in 3 weeks a new STABLE major version of it will be released.

John