Re: Gnome 2.4

Em Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:36:53 +1000, Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> escreveu:

> > Yep, but i am not sure it responds to the real need
>
> Extremadura, Spain: 80,000 Debian/GNOME desktops, potentially 150,000. An
> incredible project that is raising eyebrows across the world, corporate and
> community. Massive exposure for Debian and GNOME. I probably won't ever see
> it in action, but I'll certainly try to help out. :-)
>
> Real need? My word. :-)

There're also computers available to the population on São Paulo, Brasil,
which were *still* using my GNOME2.0 woody backport in June when I talked
to them and told them about the new GNOME2.2 backport.

This would be a *really* good thing, yes. And also for some individual
users.

Go jdub! Go! =D

[]s!

--