Where is gnome-config in the Gnome 2 packages?

Hi all;

I'm trying to build the latest FVWM 2.5.7 on my Debian system, running
Gnome 2 etc. from Sid.

When I run FVWM's configure, it won't build the Gnome stuff because it
can't find gnome-config.  In Gnome 1.4, that was provided by
libgnome-dev, but there's nothing like that in libgnome2-dev.  I have
installed all the -dev packages I can find.

Where is gnome-config hiding in Gnome 2?

Thanks!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortelnetworks.com>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools