Re: Reporting bugs

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 06:44:45 +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Normally this configuration is saved under a gconf key. Which value return
> "gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/applications/terminal/exec" ?

hendry@bilbo:~$ gconftool-2 -g /desktop/gnome/applications/terminal/exec
xterm -u8

Right click on bg, and clicking New Terming still spawns Gnome-Terminal.

> Session is saved in one file ~/.gnome2/session, then yoou can easilly
> check if the session is saved or not.

I edited this file with vim. Restarted then yay! annoying programs are
not started :)

Although I would just like to have 'sessions' off, for fear of it one
day saving my session configuration for some reason. And then having
this nightmare again. I see little point in sessions. Has never worked
out for me.

Kind regards,
-Kai Hendry