Re: evolution crash on startup

On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 01:51:29AM -0700, Nick Monkman wrote:
> I should also mention that I removed (apt-get remove) evolution
> completely and resinstalled. The crash still occurs.

are already 3 bug reports about this, and hopefully this will be sorted
out soon. If you have not the -1.1 version, email me privately and i can
send them to you.

Also another thing you could try, is rebuilding evolution -2 and
libcamel0 yourself and see if the problem persists.

Friendly,

Sven Luther