Re: Gnome 2.2 packages entering testing

Johannes Rohr <j.rohr@gmx.de> writes:

> Hello everyone,

Hello,

> now that fam has finally made it into testing and atk1.0 will probably
> make it tonight, a number of Gnome 1.4 packages will be replaced by
> their 2.2 successors. But some important packages, notably
> gnome-session and nautilus, still have RC bugs or are out of date (the
> latter is the case with gnome-session).

Not the case for gnome-session. The RC bug was mine because conversion
script was not working 2 days ago.

FYI I did a new gnome-session upload today to force a rebuild for
mipsel. Then wait and see. In the same time I did a new libgnome
upload. We need to wait 10 days.

[...]

> As a first step someone should probably identify all the RC bugs that
> are blocking core components. Besides Christian's Gnome summary we
> should probably have a "Gnome RC bug summary" or "Gnome in testing
> summary" or so.

I can do that.

Christian